WHO WE ARE – position is located in Dundas
Ox Fleet Care is a division of Ox Equipment, North America’s dry suction excavation experts. We provide general maintenance and repair to light and heavy-duty trucks, specializing in Suction Excavators, Hydro Vac Excavators and other specialty equipment.
HOME | Ox FleetCare (ox-fleetcare.com)
WHY JOIN US?
· Competitive wages, benefits, and RRSP options
· A supportive team atmosphere and exciting employee initiatives
· Be part of a growing company that rewards hard work and invests in its people and equipment
* Tool Allowance
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Due to continued success and growth, we are looking to add a Truck and Coach Technician (310T) to join our team in Peter’s Corners, Hamilton This is a full-time career opportunity reporting directly to the Fleet Manager.
· Perform preventative and necessary maintenance, repairs, and inspections on truck fleet
· Troubleshooting and diagnosing fleet issues
· Adhere to safety policies and standards
· Work with Truck and Coach apprentice
· Attend monthly safety meetings
· Attend, comply, and complete any necessary training
· Other duties as required
WHO YOU ARE?
· Licensed and certified as a Truck and Coach Technician (310T)
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Proven leadership skills
· Team player, safe, and professional
· Experience working with hydraulics
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Diesel Engine, Truck & Heavy Equipment Mechanics: 3 years (preferred)
- Hydrovac: 1 year (preferred)
- 310 Truck & Coach License (preferred)
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please email us your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.